2. Soothe and hydrate your skin with the anti-inflammatory properties of pure geranium bourbon oil and orange flower from Morocco. Rodin Olio Lusso Geranium & Orange Blossom Luxury Face Oil, $131; at mecca.com.au.
3. Infused with skin-plumping omega fatty acids, and vitamins A and E for nourishment, this formula absorbs quickly into skin for swift results. Salt By Hendrix Mermaid Oil Facial Treatment, $34.95; saltbyhendrix.com.
4. You can use this option as a primer, but we recommend adding a few drops to your foundation for a dewy, lit-from-within finish to make-up. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Elixir, $76; at mecca.com.au.
5. If your skin is lacking radiance, Australian-made Minenssey Rejuvenating Superfood Elixir will get your complexion glowing in no time. Designed to rejuvenate dull and dry skin, this hard-working product is packed with nutrients such as grape, Kakadu plum, pomegranate, passionfruit, kale, camellia, blackcurrant, broccoli, and watermelon, as well as a hydrating blend of jojoba, macadamia and olive extract.
Minenssey Rejuvenating Superfood Elixir, $95, at Minenssey.com.
6. Apply this effective retinoid treatment before bed to tackle wrinkles and sun-related damage. Cold-pressed avocado is also on hand to boost luminosity, while essential oils help to minimise irritation. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil, $154; at mecca.com.au.
7. In a formulation made specifically with dry and stressed-out skin in mind, cold-pressed camelina oil calms your complexion and offers some extra TLC. Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil, $44; at mecca.com.au.